Reliable and Powerful Hosting Server Infrastructure!
IMarkHosting understands the need for high performance and reliable hosting solutions and well planned infrastructure is one of the reasons why we’re considered to be a great web hosting company. All of the servers are housed inside a state-of-the-art datacenter facility.
Datacenter’s located in Chicago, IL and Phoenix, AZ are equipped with raised floors, climate control, 24/7 security, fire suppression systems, water detection systems, UPS & generators to ensure that our customers data is safe and secure. IMarkHosting uses the latest generation processors from Intel and uses Juniper and Cisco for network switching/routing.
Hosting Datacenter Highlights
- SAS 70 Type 1 certified (audit report available on request)
- Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generator
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
- Automatic temperature and climate control system with humidity and temperature sensors located throughout the facility
- Biometric and key card security system including man-traps and rack level locking mechanism
- Staffed 24×7 by SingleHop data center technicians and engineers and monitored remotely
Web Hosting Network
The network is routed by the top of the line Juniper edge routers and aggregated through Cisco and Juniper switches. As a high quality web hosting partner, we have access to most major bandwidth providers, which have been selected based on routes to compliment other providers. The network gear is completely redundant all the way down to the uplinks that link up the cabinets, and to the providers that we have selected, along with the entry-points in to the facility.
Minimum Web Server Specifications
Technology is rapidly changing and we adapt to the changes as they happen. When you sign up with IMarkHosting, a Sacramento web hosting company, you can be sure to be provisioned on to servers with at least these specifications:
- Latest Generation Intel Xeon processors
- Minimum 48 GB DDR3 ECC-Registered Memory
- Gigabit Connectivity
- BGP4 Gigabit connectivity to multiple Fiber GigE Tier 1 Backbones
- RAID-10 Storage Arrays for maximum performance & redundancy
- Solid State Drive (SSD) Acceleration
- No desktop hardware what so ever
- Name brand server parts
- Never oversold
Hosting Server Hardware
Commitment to excellence starts with the hardware that used for our customers. Buying power allows us to use superior hardware, which means we get high quality, name brand equipment. The servers are based on Supermicro rackmountable servers and are powered by the most power-efficient processors. Only the highest quality, name brand parts are used in the servers: